Book Keeping, Reporting & Allied
Book Keeping means maintenance of books of accounts as required by the applicable laws and regulations and preparation of financial statements in accordance with applicable financial reporting framework including requirements of Companies Ordinance 1984, International Financial Reporting Standards, accounting pronouncements issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
It includes preparation of management reports and financial statements as well as international reporting to Group.
Why Book Keeping, Reporting & Allied ?
Out-sourcing of book keeping function would facilitate the management in efficient execution of this function at competitive cost.
Benefits of Book Keeping, Reporting & Allied
Out-sourcing has following benefits attached to it
- Professional Services rendered by Professionals
- Reduction in headcount
- Substantial cost savings
- Independent verification of information
- No cost for accounting system up-gradation & maintenance (if vendor solution is used)
JASB & Associates, a member of KS International; is a registered Chartered Accountant firm licensed by Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan to undertake public practice. JASB has been issued a “Satisfactory QCR Rating” by Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
JASB has the knowledge and experience to facilitate our clients for proper book keeping and reporting in accordance with applicable financial reporting standards. We have experience of best companies and other organizations in all economic sectors including MNCs and local well reputed groups.
Our book keeping Engagement approach is exclusive focused upon our extensive industry knowledge, applicable financial reporting framework, and industry best practice to enhance the credibility of information for its intended users.
We render high-quality and cost- competitive services to our book keeping clients by making best use of technological resource. We do believe in providing value added services to our valued clients with respect to;
- Proper Maintenance of books of accounts
- Use of accounting software
- Experienced and qualified resources
- Timely reporting to Client at all levels
- Frequent liaison with Client
- Preparation of Accounts as per applicable financial reporting standards
- Dealing with Auditors, regulators etc.
- Tax filings; and Development of SOPs effective and efficient book keeping etc.